Monday, July 9, 2012

"Pay what you can" Coaching


            Don’t you hate sleepless nights? I’ve recently experienced a number of them.   Three of my four children were out of town with their grandparents for several weeks.  I coveted the extra time to work on my coaching business.  Great opportunity, right?  Unfortunately, I became mired in all my options, not sure which way to turn or where to focus.  I would head to bed and then wake at 3:00 M with my mind churning.  Blog post ideas, changes to my website content, workshops, what was I going to do to take myself to the next level?
Luckily, I just hired a great coach.  Before our last session I filled out my update form listing the 8 different directions in which I was being pulled and asked for HELP.  I needed a plan of action.
            I dragged myself out of bed the morning of our call, exhausted, with a headache and the feeling of spinning in circles.  I got on the phone and started lamenting.   My coach asked one question that stopped the crazies “which of the things on this list speak to your heart?”  Ka-boom!  My energy shifted and I began working from my heart space instead of my headspace.  My heart is infinitely wise, intuitive and, most importantly, compassionate to me.  Once I was working from my heart I gained clarity and, yes, a plan of action emerged!
            Want to know what my heart told me?  I need to coach.  I am spending too much time planning and strategizing and what my heart yearns for, and what supports me in my business, is the connection and inspiration I find in serving other women.  So in service to you, and myself, I am opening up a few spaces in my practice on a “pay what you can” basis.  I’m trusting you to define what this means for you.  Boy, do I know that times are tough and mamas don’t like spending money on themselves, but you are worth it.  “Pay what you can” gives you some space to come up with an amount that feels good to you and fits in your budget. 

Here are some testimonials from women who have worked with me.


“Anne Pillsbury was born to be a life coach—she is incredibly wise, intuitive, compassionate, and inspiring.  She truly GETS it (as a wife, a mother, a friend, and a seeker): how complicated it is for women of our generation to balance modern life with our own nagging sense of un-tapped potential…After only a couple of sessions with her, I was motivated to take a quantum leap towards investing in me and jumpstarting my career after 14 years as a stay-at-home mom.” SF, mother to three

Working with Anne over the past several months has been a wonderful experience.  She has helped me clarify my goals, have more faith in my own decision-making, and clear away the mental clutter that keeps me from getting things done.  She calls me out when I am causing unnecessary drama in my life, and guides me back on track.  It is enormously helpful to have someone to be accountable to each week, who is uniquely capable of being an unbiased observer and totally invested in your success all at once.  Without Anne’s help through this process, I would not have been able to define my intentions so clearly, and actually see them manifest.  It’s been amazing! DH, mother to 2

“Anne…has the profound ability to ask the questions that have led me to some great AH HA! moments. It's been like a puzzle piece finally fitting into place for me. I crave my weekly sessions with her and I strongly urge anyone who is frustrated with any aspect of their life to work with Anne. I feel working with Anne has propelled me by leaps and bounds in a very personal, intimate and empowering way. She is gentle, non-judgmental, and keenly aware.” AM, mother to 3

Shoot me an email at anne@annepillsburycoaching.com if you’re ready to create lasting change and we can talk.  Don’t delay because this offer expires on Wednesday, July 18th.  To keep updated on my offerings please like Anne Pillsbury Coaching on Facebook. 

Here’s to summer and self care!  (So thrilled summer has finally arrived here in Seattle!)

No comments:

Post a Comment